COVID -19 READINESS INFORMATION
Serving your financial needs. Protecting you and our employees.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our top priority. We are available to serve you, and to provide immediate access to your accounts, cash, and financial information in a number of ways.
VISITING OUR OFFICES
Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to reduce in-person contact, beginning Friday, March 20, 2020, we will be offering lobby access by appointment only. Drive-thru service hours will operate as usual. If you require in-person service, please call 866-546-7408 or your local branch to make an appointment.
To help protect you and our employees from the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring and adhering to CDC guidelines. At all Ozarks Federal locations, we are disinfecting high-touch areas throughout each day and implementing the best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONTACT US
We offer a number of alternative ways to access your account and other services:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking app
- Mobile deposit available through your mobile banking app
- Debit cards
- Bill pay service
- ATMs at all five locations
- Manage your debit card through Card Valet
- Free ATM transactions at 32,000+ participating MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
- Telephone customer support at 866-546-7408 during regular business hours
- Secure messaging through the Contact Us link on our website.
- Apply for a home loan through the online loan application available on our website
- Upload requested loan information and required documents through our secure online portal
Contact us today to set up any of these services!
PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT
Beware of scammers who are taking advantage of this Coronavirus situation! Do not give out your online banking login information, account number, debit card number, or social security number. Ozarks Federal will never call you asking for this information. When in doubt, hang up and call us at 866-546-7408 or 573-756-6622 so you can be confident that you are speaking to an Ozarks Federal employee.