IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING LOBBY ACCESS
Potosi branch lobby is open by appointment only
with normal drive-thru services July 13-24, 2020.
Lobbies at all other locations are fully open.
Serving your financial needs. Protecting you and our employees.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are always our top priorities. We are available to serve you, and to provide immediate access to your accounts, cash, and financial information in a number of ways.
VISITING OUR OFFICES
Our lobbies are open.
* Potosi branch lobby is open by appointment only with normal drive-thru services July 13-24, 2020. Lobbies at all other locations are fully open.*
You are welcome to come into our lobbies to conduct teller transactions or any other business. We do encourage you to continue using our drive-up and online banking services whenever possible to reduce your exposure to other customers in the lobby.
To help protect you and our employees from the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19, we are closely monitoring and adhering to CDC guidelines. At all Ozarks Federal locations, we are disinfecting high-touch areas throughout each day and utilizing the best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ENTER OUR LOBBIES
The following measures are in place to help protect you when you visit our offices:
- Social distancing floor markers are in place to help maintain appropriate distancing.
- Protective plexiglass barriers have been installed at teller windows and employee desks for added safety.
- Hand sanitizer is available for you and our staff to use.
- Masks are not required in our lobbies, but are encouraged. If you do wear a mask into the lobby, you will be asked to lower your mask briefly for proper identity verification and for the necessary recording of your image by our security cameras.
- We will follow a maximum customer capacity at each location. If capacity reaches this threshold, you may be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT AND CONTACT US
We offer a number of alternative ways to access your account and other services:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking app
- Mobile deposit available through your mobile banking app
- Debit cards
- Bill pay service
- ATMs at all five locations
- Manage your debit card through Card Valet
- Free ATM transactions at 32,000+ participating MoneyPass ATMs nationwide
- Telephone customer support at 866-546-7408 during regular business hours
- Secure messaging through the Contact Us link on our website.
- Apply for a home loan through the online loan application available on our website
- Upload requested loan information and required documents through our secure online portal
Contact us today to set up any of these services!
WAYS WE ARE HELPING CUSTOMERS AFFECTED BY COVID-19
- Mortgage Assistance – If COVID-19 has impacted your ability to pay your mortgage, contact your loan officer to find out how we may be able to help.
- Access Your Rainy Day Funds - Certificate of Deposit (CD) customers may withdraw up to $10,000 per customer without early-withdrawal penalties during this time.*
- Other Deposit Account Support – Upon request, we can provide support related to your checking and savings accounts based on your specific situation.
- Changes to IRA Withdrawal Rules – The CARES Act contains three provisions that enhance your access to your IRA accounts.
*Withdrawal limits are per customer, not per CD. Subject to change at any time. Certain restrictions apply.
PROTECT YOUR ACCOUNT
Beware of scammers who are taking advantage of this Coronavirus situation! Do not give out your online banking login information, account number, debit card number, or social security number. Ozarks Federal will never call you asking for this information. When in doubt, hang up and call us at 866-546-7408 or 573-756-6622 so you can be confident that you are speaking to an Ozarks Federal employee.